Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Texting por puppylife

puppylife

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hey, I wanted to ask you guys your process for meeting women in Medellin on dating apps? Like how quickly do you ask them out for dinner?

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
I honestly have ZERO experience so take this with a grain of salt: most guys avoid the apps as well as street girls because of the risk. The pickup part is easy from what I hear. You don't need to go out for dinner. Many are working and will let you know it.

Just follow the rules here https://catadorcolombia.com/threads/safety-as-a-solo-traveler.18763/ for your safety. The pickup part is easy. Perhaps if @SkankHunt42 sees this, he can chime in. He seems like the only one here who consistently uses the apps with success. Or at least the only one who posts about it.

puppylife

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I honestly have ZERO experience so take this with a grain of salt: most guys avoid the apps as well as street girls because of the risk. The pickup part is easy from what I hear. You don't need to go out for dinner. Many are working and will let you know it.

Just follow the rules here https://catadorcolombia.com/threads/safety-as-a-solo-traveler.18763/ for your safety. The pickup part is easy. Perhaps if @SkankHunt42 sees this, he can chime in. He seems like the only one here who consistently uses the apps with success. Or at least the only one who posts about it.
When you’re living here longer it gets old paying the women. So going out on dates is fun. Not all the local people are bad. I’ve seen so many friendly ones.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
When you’re living here longer it gets old paying the women. So going out on dates is fun. Not all the local people are bad. I’ve seen so many friendly ones.
Yeah I get that. I suppose I'd do the same. Either way, you will probably find less options for real dates on the apps. I think your idea of going dancing will get you much further. Just do cool shit that you enjoy doing. The girls (and guys) will eventually feel comfortable with you and start inviting you out.

And yes, I agree on the locals. Though I've only been a tourist, I have friends that live their and I met quite a few great people through them. Good luck with whatever you decide.